I was inspired to do The Coffee Book Tag by The Comfy Reader. It looked like so much fun and I just couldn’t pass it up.
1. Black: Name a series that’s tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
The Lord of the Rings. I am trying to get into it but so far I haven’t fell in love, yet.
2. Peppermint Mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during winter of a festive time of year.
The Bear and the Nightingale. It was so buzzed about this winter, but I’ve noticed less talk about it now that the temperatures are warming up.
3. Hot Chocolate: What is your favorite children’s book?
Matilda by Roald Dahl. I need to reread it soon.
4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
The Familiar Dark by Amy Engel. It was so so good.
5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.
The Sun Down Motel. I had to buy it because I’m a sucker for hype.
6. The Hipster Coffee Shop: Give a book by an indie author a shout out.
The Winter Sisters by Tim Westover. Still a favorite of 2020.
7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a books you were expecting more from.
The Picture of Dorian Gray. It wasn’t great.
8. The Perfect Blend: Name a series that was both bitter and sweet, but ultimately satisfying.
The Folk of the Air Series by Holly Black. That opinion might change once I read The Queen of Nothing, but as of right now I have a love/hate relationship with this series. But how could I not love it after the end of The Wicked King?
I tag: Anyone who wants to play along!
Hope you guys have a great Wednesday! And I hope you enjoyed The Coffee Book Tag!